Jimdo webmail hosting is a service that stores deliver and receives emails on email servers. With a business email account, you can use a custom domain name for your company, such as [email protected], that is different from a personal email address, like [email protected], and will make your brand look more professional and credible. Professional email addresses can help you differentiate your business from disreputable companies and inspire trust in your customers. This Jimdo webmail guide will help to use it to its full potential.
How to make an account on Jimdo webmail:
Making an account on Jimdo is very simple with a premium plan. You can easily create a personal email account for your domain. Firstly, make sure your domain is connecting to your Jimdo Creator website. You can do this by registering your domain directly through Jimdo or setting up a redirect using nameservers at your current domain host.
Please note that you might need to purchase an email account as an additional product to your subscription before you create an account. With a premium plan, you can easily unlock the power of a personalized email account and take your website to the next level.
1. Creating an email account with Jimdo is simple and easy
- First step is Jimdo webmail login. Log in to your Jimdo account and select the website you like to create an email account for.
- Click ‘Edit’ to enter your website edit mode.
- In the menu, go to “Domains & Emails”, and then click ‘Email Accounts’.
- Click ‘Create an email account.’
- Enter the name of the email address you would like before the @ symbol.
- Select the email domain from the dropdown list.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Choose a secure password and confirm it.
- Click ‘Create email account’, and you’re done!
Now, you can easily use the ‘Jimdo webmailer login’ option to log in to your new email account and start to send and receive messages.
2. System requirements for setting up Jimdo webmail?
To get started with Jimdo webmail, All you need is a computer, an internet connection, and an up-to-date browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as these are the most current versions. To make sure you are using the most up-to-date version, head over to supportdetails.com to check. Here are the browsers that are not compatible with Jimdo:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Microsoft Edge Legacy
Safari X (and older Versions
3. How to reset your Jimdo webmail.
Forgotten the password used to access your email account? You do not have to worry. It is easy to create a new one. Here is how to change your email password of webmail Jimdo in just a few simple steps:
Change your Jimdo Email Account Password with ease:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and select the desired website.
- Click on ‘Edit’ to enter your Creator website’s edit mode.
- Go to Menu > Domains & Emails > Email Accounts.
- Click ‘Change Password’ next to the email account you want to update.
- Enter and confirm the new password.
- Click on ‘Change Password’ to save your new password.
Make sure you type a strong password. You can also use a password manager like LastPass to store and secure your passwords.
4. Things to remember in making new Jimdo webmail passwords.
When creating your new password, please make sure that it meets the following requirements:
– It must contain around or more than eight character
– It must contain at least one lowercase and one capital letter
– It must have at least one number and one special character
– It must not include the name or domain of your new email address
– It must contain one or more symbols.
For increased security, we strongly recommend that you generate a unique and complex password that you do not use for any other accounts.
5. How to recover deleted Jimdo webmail
Did you accidentally delete emails from your Webmail account? Don’t worry – you can recover them within 14 days!
Restoring deleted emails from your Webmail account is easy and quick, and it can save you a lot of time and hassle. So don’t wait – recover your emails now!
- Log in to your Webmail account
- Right-click on the folder Trash
- Select the option Recover deleted emails
- Choose the email id you want to restore
- Click on the button Recover to folder
- Select the folder to move the rest of your email data.
- The recovery process will begin automatically, and you will receive a notification once all emails have been successfully recovered.
Once all of the emails have been recovered, you will get notified with a Message(s) recovered message. Now you can easily access your emails again.
As a business owner, your email is your online identity and marketing communication channel. Give your business the professional edge with a domain-based business email address. Instantly give potential customers the trust they need to believe in your brand and choose your services. With this Frontceleb guide of All about Jimdo webmail, you can make the most out of your online presence.