Your bathroom is a place of relaxation and calm, and it does need the same love that you would give your bedroom and living rooms. Many people find it futile to decorate their bathrooms, but having the right walls, the right products, and the right bathroom wall accessories is supremely important for practical and easy everyday usage. Thus, in this blog, FrontCeleb will help you pick out the right way to decorate your bathrooms and the best bathroom wall accessories to make your bathroom time easy-peasy and nice.
Types of bathroom wall accessories
Decorative wall mirrors
A wall mirror is one of the first elements of a dreamy bathroom vibe. You may not be a ‘mirror mirror on the wall’ -esque person, but it is still important for everyday usage– brushing your teeth, flossing, makeup, hair styling, and much more. Thus it is important to select a mirror that not only allows you to review most of your body but also looks cool in your bathroom and goes well with the walls and other wall accessories. In smaller bathrooms, strategically placed mirrors can open up the room, making it feel more spacious, while a single large mirror can help you go for a chic minimalist look.
Wall shelves and storage units
Wall shelves and other storage units help maximise bathroom space while not taking too much space to keep all your bathroom products organised and clean. Floating shelves are especially great for a contemporary look along with a utilitarian feel. Wall-mounted cabinets can also help you discreetly store other toiletries and keep your bathroom clutter-free.
Towel racks and hooks
Towel racks and hooks are extremely functional and can be used as an opportunity to decorate your bathroom too. It is important, however, to decide what goes well in your bathroom space– racks or hooks. Smaller bathrooms would do well with hooks, as they are quite minimal and do not take up too much space either.
Maintenance tips for bathroom wall accessories
- Remove the items from the shelves first and then dust your wall shelves regularly, while cleaning out the corners and crevices too. You will need a mild wood cleaner or a uniform mix of mild dish soap and water if you have wooden or laminate shelves, but use a glass cleaner and a microfiber cloth to clean glass shelves and cabinets. Wipe the shelves off with a damp cloth and dry promptly.
- You can clean towel racks and hooks with gentle soapy water with a soft cloth or a sponge to avoid any scratches in the metallic finish. Wooden or painted racks have to be handled carefully and should only be cleaned with gentle things to not oversaturate the material.
- Moisture and related damage are the most common woes of any bathroom, so to keep your bathroom dry and protected from mould and smell, ensure that you have proper ventilation in your toilets. You can also add exhaust fans that can help you minimise humidity. You must also keep an eye on any signs of water damage like bubbling paint or peeling wallpaper, or even discoloured spots on the walls. Such problems may cause mould and mildew which can also spread to your wall accessories.
Top picks for wall accessories
1. Access brush holder
This Helvex ebony black brush holder has a modern design and is made of brass that gives it a very special matte finish that looks quite contemporary. It also comes with a fixing kit that can help you self-install it by mounting it to a wall. It weighs merely 0.360 kg, and can instantly give a rather chic look to your bathroom vibes.
2. Moen metal brush
This Klar moen toothbrush gives you a clean and hygienic space to store your toothbrush. You can easily add up to 4 toothbrushes which is great if you have one common bathroom for the entire family. The holder is made of metal and has a chrome finish which makes it resistant to corrosion and is long lasting. This brush holder is also wall mountable and does not take up too much space.
3. Brush holder
This brush holder has a cool and elegant design for your bathroom and can store up to 4 toothbrushes in its 4 sections. It has the dimensions of 12.7 x 6.2 x 5.4 cm, so choose where you want to place it in your bathrooms. The holder comes with a neat package that contains templates, plugs, and screws which makes it very easy for installation.
4. Stainless steel triangular soap holder
This soap holder is a very practical accessory for your bathroom and has a triangular shape that can be fit in one of the corners of your bathroom, allowing you to make use of most of the space of your bathroom without any hassle. It is made of durable high-quality steel so its is highly corrosion-resistant and will not leave behind rust marks on your wall.
5. Built-in key kit with handles and watering can
This kit comes with handles and showers that offers you a convenient solution for all your bathroom necessities. The built-in faucets are designed to give you a comfortable bathing experience, while the brass metal structure with chrome plating makes it more durable than standard brass.
Bathroom wall accessories allow you to personalise your bathroom space to make it more functional, and frankly cuter. They provide you with the final touches that allow you to transform your bathroom into an all-inclusive space, where everything is handy and just where it needs to be. Shop the best bathroom wall accessories on The Home Depot today and get brand new products that have been tested and verified for supreme usage. Head over to The Home Depot website today! For more information, visit FrontCeleb.